At Last,Exam is Gone !
Thursday, March 10, 2011 • 12:10 AM • 0 comments




Assalamualaikum & hye world !


i still new here .
but,i was so happy that Exam week is Gone !
i love it , so much . no wonder2 anymore .
you know what . i'm such idiot talk to myself .
and my english language also fricking bad damn much !
i love myself,my family,my study,my classmate n mOre . !
Oh god ! i so Happy damn much today . no reason ! mybe i going to be Crazy !
it ok if i going to be Crazy,i like Crazy damn much ! :)
ok,that all from me now , when i have i time,i will update my new blog . .
I'm Free Now ! but just a week ! after that need to Study again ! -,-

thanks for visiting // Happiness



Disclaimer


welcome guyss , i'm ahya but also can call me iahling ♥ find me at my twitter @iAhling also can find me at instagram too ahyaadeeliah_ already 20+ this years baybeh!



« entries
« profile


Tagboard


[!] CLICK HERE [!]


Love Story



Masterminds


template/header : Beautiful Monster
basecodes : Aulia Septiya