Best things about having a good boyfriend.
Monday, March 21, 2011 • 2:53 AM • 0 comments



  1. Goodmorning texts. 
  2. Late night phone calls. 
  3. Falling asleep on the phone. 
  4. “Babe, guess what?”. “What?”. “I love you”. (everyone does it)
  5. I miss you/I love you random phone calls.
  6. Being grabbed by the waist. 
  7. Kisses, especially on the forehead. 
  8. 127817392 photos together. 
  9. You guys fight, you walk away .. he comes back for you. 
  10. He’s always there for you, through thick & thin.

thanks for visiting // Happiness



Disclaimer


welcome guyss , i'm ahya but also can call me iahling ♥ find me at my twitter @iAhling also can find me at instagram too ahyaadeeliah_ already 20+ this years baybeh!



« entries
« profile


Tagboard


[!] CLICK HERE [!]


Love Story



Masterminds


template/header : Beautiful Monster
basecodes : Aulia Septiya