Why i LOVE you . (:
Monday, March 21, 2011 • 3:16 AM • 0 comments

HAHA comel :P
  • Because you have the most amazing smile I’ve ever seen.
  • Because you think I’m perfect.
  • Because you always say the right things.
  • Because you can’t get mad at me.
  • Because you think I could never do anything wrong.
  • Because you make me feel so safe in your arms.
  • Because you make my heart leap when I see you.
  • Because you are the most honest person I know.
  • Because you and I can talk about anything.
  • Because you make me feel whole.

thanks for visiting // Happiness



Disclaimer


welcome guyss , i'm ahya but also can call me iahling ♥ find me at my twitter @iAhling also can find me at instagram too ahyaadeeliah_ already 20+ this years baybeh!



« entries
« profile


Tagboard


[!] CLICK HERE [!]


Love Story



Masterminds


template/header : Beautiful Monster
basecodes : Aulia Septiya