Capital A !
Sunday, May 1, 2011 • 12:49 AM • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum &hello peeps,haters and more .

today my mood feel really not moody .  so . 
i want to update my ugly blog lah . hee .
well , title ak tulis Capital A sebb  ..  sbb per erk ?
haa . ak dh ingt . sbb nk post sal Capital A lah . . huhu .
ak buad tjuk Capital A b'coz sal abg Arif laa . .
hambek nim . ak ltk gmbr a.alif . . :)

kwn ak ckp a.arif muka SEDO . der . sedo ko ? ?
entah lahh . . -.-'
this picture take by : Shahirah . 
muka ak . siot . ugly . . =.='




take by me . . hahaha . ak suke pic nim . .
k.iera . . :)

thanks for visiting // Happiness



Disclaimer


welcome guyss , i'm ahya but also can call me iahling ♥ find me at my twitter @iAhling also can find me at instagram too ahyaadeeliah_ already 20+ this years baybeh!



« entries
« profile


Tagboard


[!] CLICK HERE [!]


Love Story



Masterminds


template/header : Beautiful Monster
basecodes : Aulia Septiya