exam . . ppfff ..
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 • 3:22 AM • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum & hello peeps . =)
 

request from lee. it’s quite simple but i hope u like it ♥
well , exam is around the corner . .
OMG ! what i have to do ? ape ? ape ?
subjek sejarah trcicir enth kmna . ades . plus
science . omooo . . i feel so nervous . . 
it Mid year Exam . . !! =.='
tnggl 2 weeks lgy . ades . . 
so , from now i need to keep book in my hand almost the time .
er . btol taa ayt ak ? argh . lantak lah .
Book ! Book ! Book ! 
please interesting come to me Book ! help me .  :|
ok . gtg . . 

assalamualaikum & good Evening . .
=)

thanks for visiting // Happiness



Disclaimer


welcome guyss , i'm ahya but also can call me iahling ♥ find me at my twitter @iAhling also can find me at instagram too ahyaadeeliah_ already 20+ this years baybeh!



« entries
« profile


Tagboard


[!] CLICK HERE [!]


Love Story



Masterminds


template/header : Beautiful Monster
basecodes : Aulia Septiya