Happy Mother's day Mom !
Monday, May 9, 2011 • 12:45 AM • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum & hello peeps , hater and more .

well ,  sptotnye ak kna post smlm . tpy . er . xde mse .. 
Happy Mother's Day to my Lovely Mom !
i do HEART you lah mom . you everything to me. .
without you who i am now . .
without you no me in the world . .
without you i can see the world . .
ececeh , beto kew ak spell tuh ? hahah . abaikn . .
yesterday,mse subjek pai . kbtuln ustzah ajr sal adab terhadp ibubapa .
Gosh , sdey gler dgr . ustzh ad citer . tpy . ak xbpe nk ingt .
ak bygkn dlm mse ak idop 15 taon kt dunia nim .
brpe billion dah ak buad Dosa nan mak ak . . astagfirullah . .
nk nages jew ak ase . nyesal sngt lau ak ad buad dosa nan mak ak .
wlaupun , dosa tu skcil zarah . . pape pown..

Happy Mother's Day Mom ! Do LOVE you ! :)

thanks for visiting // Happiness



Disclaimer


welcome guyss , i'm ahya but also can call me iahling ♥ find me at my twitter @iAhling also can find me at instagram too ahyaadeeliah_ already 20+ this years baybeh!



« entries
« profile


Tagboard


[!] CLICK HERE [!]


Love Story



Masterminds


template/header : Beautiful Monster
basecodes : Aulia Septiya