it changed . :D
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 • 1:29 AM • 0 comments


hyeee ! long time not see peeps . :D
well , i'm kinda busy now . busy for ? for my examination lol . it around the corner okeh !
i'm so nervous . PMR not so important . but when we see our succesful it make our heart happy ! that my aunty says .

wah ! ahya pndai kau speaking ea . well you know me lah . eh , nothing . abaikan okeh !
look at my title . it changed . ape yg brubah nyee ? aduhai . peeps . look my blog .
nmpk kemas aje kn ? yeah . so happy laa sbb ak xprlu edit2 sume . ak just ambk freebies .
fromm whoo ? from this person . who is kinda kind for make a freebis


tengs to her . . tengs lettha . :D . okeh . gtg . buhbye . see you all again .
maybe ak bpe nk update . sbb PMR 27 hari lgi .

prays for me and my cousins .

i'm PMR candidates and she UPSR candidates


thanks for visiting // Happiness



Disclaimer


welcome guyss , i'm ahya but also can call me iahling ♥ find me at my twitter @iAhling also can find me at instagram too ahyaadeeliah_ already 20+ this years baybeh!



« entries
« profile


Tagboard


[!] CLICK HERE [!]


Love Story



Masterminds


template/header : Beautiful Monster
basecodes : Aulia Septiya