can't wait . :D
Saturday, November 19, 2011 • 11:42 PM • 2 comments

auww . . semapp derr TL . .

Assalamualaikum and hyee peeps . :3
actually hri ni mls nk update . tpi . bila tergt yg twilight wiil coming on 24/11 .
trus nk buad entri psal cter twilight . . wuu . .
so, i'm fan of twilight tau . hikhik . tpi bku xbca . just tgk cter jee . .
aumm , edward . ohmyy ! my heroo . haha . . berangan nye ahya . . --'

well,cter tu dpwgan 24/11/2011 . wuu . nk tgk . nk tgk .
dear my boyfiee . bring me to cinema please ! hahaa . .
eh . kelntn mna ad cinema . . wuu . . siannyee . . tssk tssk . T^T
taapee lah . naty kita pegi jb . . blh tgk jgk . wee . . but .
kita xde lah xcited sngt . naty xmenjdi lakk . tanak lah kita .
tpi . kita pegi jb bkn niat nk pgi tgk cter tuh oke .
kita nk pgi holi holidayy . . aumm . . plus nk visit aunty kt sne . :)

then, after kita pgi jb . kita pegi singapore lak . . oke . this sound so xcited .
first , ingt xjdi prgi thun ne prgi next year . but .
my aunty ckp blh pegi this yearr . wuu . . i can't wait . . haha .
cmnii lah org yg xpenah pegi overC kn . haha . . but . pasport xbuat lgi .
hikhik . next week kot pgi buat pasport . aumm . . hee~
klu my mom buzy blh lah pgi buat . but if my mom bz xbole lgi .

twilight . twilight . wait for me yeah . hikhik . . :)

“You listen to me, Edward Cullen. I am not pretending anything for your sake, okay? I didn’t even know there was a reason to make you feel better until you started being all miserable. I’ve never been so happy in all my life – I wasn’t this happy when you decided that you loved me more than you wanted to kill me, or the first morning I woke up and you were there waiting for me… Not when I heard your voice in the ballet studio, or when you said ‘I do’ and I realized that, somehow, I get to keep you forever. Those are the happiest memories I have, and this is better than any of it. So just deal with it.”

-Bella Cullen

Photo Courtesy: b-angdieyou
hyee . me + you . stay will me please ., :')
i Love You . auww . .
#jgn jdi gedikk please ahya .. hikhok . . >.<'

auww . k lah . gtg . byee . . will update soon babe . :D
kbai ..



thanks for visiting // Happiness



Disclaimer


welcome guyss , i'm ahya but also can call me iahling ♥ find me at my twitter @iAhling also can find me at instagram too ahyaadeeliah_ already 20+ this years baybeh!



« entries
« profile


Tagboard


[!] CLICK HERE [!]


Love Story



Masterminds


template/header : Beautiful Monster
basecodes : Aulia Septiya