birthdayy girl . :)
Sunday, December 11, 2011 • 1:12 AM • 3 comments

Tumblr_lu4fy4aulv1qf4k86o1_500_large

Assalamulaikum and good evening peeps . :3

today was a nice day in johor bharu . well heyyy . i'm just arrived at JB around 5 hours ago .
yeah . then . i just heard from my friend in facebook that Kota Bharu will 'banjir' again .
ergh .i hate that . why every year kota bharu have to banjir ? oke . question yg sengal .
about kota bharu nk banjir . forget for a moments in this blog . today update blog b'coz .
i'm a birthdayy girl . :) now i'm 15 years old . and next year will become sixteen . ohmyy !
pejam celik pejam celik next year i'm will be form4 students and 2013 i'm wil be SPM candidates .well . if you want to see my pic . jyeahh . that me . i'm just a simple person . want me give some intro about myself ?

  • ahyaa for short
  • stay at kelantan .
  • tgh waiting result pmr kluar . =='
  • love my family , my friends and my boyfie . :)
happy birthdayy to mee ! :)


376433_212120205533262_148250845253532_488140_442537262_n_large

my imagine is like this . whoaa ! i'm login my facebook then look at notification .
oh gosh . 99 notification bhaii . 4 message and 14 friends req . i'm not a HOTSTUFF .
my notification full because today is my birthday . neh . i think that . that all from me today .
i'm onl and update this entri almost 5 hours bhai . i feel like want to faint . lol .
if i have a long time i will update soon my blog . goodbyee . . :)




thanks for visiting // Happiness



Disclaimer


welcome guyss , i'm ahya but also can call me iahling ♥ find me at my twitter @iAhling also can find me at instagram too ahyaadeeliah_ already 20+ this years baybeh!



« entries
« profile


Tagboard


[!] CLICK HERE [!]


Love Story



Masterminds


template/header : Beautiful Monster
basecodes : Aulia Septiya